MIMA Organization Chart
The centres at MIMA are designed to be flexible and adaptable to allow multi-disciplinary research. MIMA is organised into the following centres:
- The Centre for Maritime Economics and Industries (MEI)
- The Centre for Maritime Security and Diplomacy (MSD)
- The Centre for Ocean Law and Policy (OLAP)
- The Centre for the Straits of Malacca (SOM)
- The Centre for Coastal and Marine Environment (CMER)
Linking all the centres is the Finance and Administration Division. This division plays a key role in supporting research at MIMA.